July 10, 2015

MOVED


Hello all. It's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm writing to invite you all to my new blog, bringing you not just beauty related posts but basically anything I find interesting.

Click the picture above, or just click here.

I guess I owe you a small explanation. A couple years back, I decided that I was going to fill the blog with only beauty related write ups because it was a beauty blog after all. A couple of years in, I realise beauty blogging wasn't what I really enjoyed - I truly enjoyed the whole creating, photography and editing process. This blog didn't fully represent me anymore, it's still a piece of me I enjoyed and still do, but I decided to start a new blog and experiment with my style and likes, without defining the blog into one single genre.

I may come back to this blog one day, it'll always be here. It'll just be my second digital home - I'll visit, I may hang out, roll around the carpet and write gibberish.

If you'd like to check out what I've been up to, do hop on to my new blog and I hope you'd enjoy it as much as I do. See you there.


♡ ♡ 

M.May

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...